Furnace Repair in Tucson, AZ
Here in Tucson, we often take our furnaces for granted due to our mild winters. But once the heat goes out on a cold winter night, the heat will be sorely missed! At Western States Home Services, to ensure that doesn’t happen to you, we offer 24 hour Tucson heater repair. When you rely on us for heating services, our capable technicians will quickly diagnose any issues you’ve been experiencing with your heater and they will review all options with you so you can make the ideal decision for your needs and budget. The moment you contact us for heating services, you will notice a difference in the level of care and respect we offer our customers. Contact us today for furnace service in Tucson!
Furnace Installation Company in Tucson, AZ
If you’re in need of HVAC installation & replacement in Tucson Arizona, contact the team at Western States Home Services! To demonstrate to our customers that we believe in and stand by the products and services we provide, we offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee on installations and a price matching guarantee. We offer fairly priced, high quality systems for installation to maximize your investment. To boost system efficiency, get the most life out of your system, and avoid future repairs and undue replacement, we highly recommend our customers schedule seasonal maintenance with us. To schedule Tucson furnace installation or maintenance, contact us today!
Having a furnace that isn’t keeping you warm can be frustrating, especially if you can’t tell why it’s not working properly. If you’re hesitant to call for furnace repair in Tucson without knowing why your furnace isn’t working, follow these steps:
- Thermostat – Make sure it is set to “Heat” and also set it to a temperature that should start the heating process. Wait a couple of minutes to see if the furnace fan turns on. If nothing happens, it could be an issue with your thermostat.
- Filter – Make sure your furnace filter is cleaned thoroughly. Dirty filters can obstruct air flow and cause less heat to enter your home.
- Power – Check the circuit breaker and fuse to make sure your furnace is getting power. Also make sure the furnace switch is turned on. This is usually located on the furnace unit itself or on a wall close by.
- Gas – If your furnace is fueled by gas, check to see if your gas is working by trying out another gas appliance in your home, such as a gas stove.
Arizona Furnace Maintenance
Lack of maintenance on a furnace is one of the most common causes of furnace problems. Neglecting your heater can lead to the need for frequent repairs, higher heating bills, and a shortened lifespan of the unit. In order to prevent unnecessary costs and discomfort, an expert Tucson heating technician should perform the following maintenance tasks on a regular basis:
- Thoroughly inspect all parts of your heater to ensure there are no visible cracks, breaks, and wear and tear.
- Lubricate the necessary motor parts and bearings to keep the parts functioning longer and better.
- Make sure all components and fuel lines are sealed and safe.
- Clean all the parts of your furnace to prevent lack of heating, unhealthy air, and loss of lifespan.
Our maintenance service checklist is extensive so we can make sure you are breathing healthy air, your furnace its performing how it should, repairs aren’t needed as frequently, and your heater lives up to its expected lifespan.